Dr. Nancy J. Liu graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Miami with a B.S. in Chemistry in 1983. She completed medical school at the University of Miami, School of Medicine in 1987. Her general surgical internship and residency in otolaryngology was completed in 1992 at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Liu has been in practice in South Florida since 1991 and has been in private practice in Boca Raton since 1998. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergy and the American Medical Association.
Dr. Liu’s areas of interest include:
- Adult and Pediatric General Ear, Nose and Throat Medical and Surgical Care
- Sinus Disorders
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
- Allergy Treatment
- Hearing Loss and Balance Disorders
- Hearing Amplification Devices (Hearing Aids)
Dr. Liu is on staff at Boca Raton Regional Hospital.